Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, August 27, 2007

rawr!

okay, yes, I am blogging at *checks* 2am, coz I went totally bonkers. WHEEEEE~!

Anyways, the problem between the friends thing have been resolved (THANKS PEARLY, BRIAN AND KARI! LOVE LOVE!). Thank goodness. it was taking a whole big chunk outta me.

I survive my first weekend without maple (wow, big achievement.. for me anyways :P). Mainly due to the fact that my bro has my password. I was sooo close to strangling him for the pass on friday night -.-... But yeah, at least now the maple craving has subsided somewhat, due to the panic mode brought on by the impeding doom that is A levels.

2 weeks to prelims

9 weeks to A levels

My Organic chem is still shot, my physical chem is worse, my maths is pathetic, and my revision is all fragmented. Good luck to me. As the guys would put it. Good Game.

I'll just try my best and pray, and hope, and really try to put a stop to the whole procrastinating and lethargic mood. I need to, its only 9 more months, hope I can pull myself together for these few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home