Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, June 18, 2007

GP Exam (Sucketh).

This isn't a very good start to the exam. Definately not. Totally sucks.

Today, this very nice grand day, is the day of my GP (General Papers) exam. The First Paper is peachy. Composition. I wrote 3 full sides of A4 pages on my topic. "Are Harsh Punishments the best solution to rising crime?". I discussed what I felt was every possible angle I can think of. I went against the statement =P. I played a hell lot on emotions and all that crap, just hope it works.

The second paper. LOL. The second paper... Comprehension. We were given two passages about hormones in humans and the impact of women's rising role in society. 1 hour and 30 mins for the blasted paper. I finished the first few questions in the first 30 mins, which surprised me. I had to triple check the clock to make sure I didn't see things wrongly. So, it ought to have been easy. 1 hour for 1 summary question, 5 vocab words and 1 application question. So, I started doing my summary, and I found out that I had a hell of a time picking out points for the blasted summary. I had to do 3 drafts before I was satisfied. After I copied down my final draft, I glanced at the clock. OMG! 10 minutes left! for AQ AND the vocab questions. So I rushed. I spent 2 hasty minutes on the vocab, not particularly thinking much of what other words I can use. I then dived into the application question. I scribbled about a page worth of crap before the time ran out.

I totally screwed up. I'm guessing that I won't get a C for GP this time round. In fact, I won't be surprised if my paper 2 comes back with a failing mark. I am soooo dead.

After GP, we stayed in school to accompany Darren, who had his geography paper. Pearly, Brian, Jon and I then went to RP to study (with a quick stop over at Brian's house so he can get to change his clothes). Met tofu there for a while. He looks positively anorexic. He's sooo skinny, his cheekbones were practically jutting out and his arms are tiny. All skin and bones. That got me worried 0.o. He stayed about a little before running off to find his friends.

We studied a little chemistry at RP. Ate some stuff from the cafe (their cafe ROCKS). Came home, crash landed on my sofa and watched CSI:NY for an hour. Now, I'm blogging about mu abysmal GP paper and my day =P. I'll need to go off to shower and study more chemistry for tomorrow. Chemistry paper 3, I'm sooo worried. That's all for now, I really need to get going back to studying =S.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ada said...

I FOUND YER BLOG.

That said, it's finals week, and because I'm taking mostly Art classes this quarter, I'm...not...doing...much.

*gets beaten to death*

11:24 AM  
Blogger Icicle said...

I really REALLY envy you. Wish I was over there, your classes sounds infinitely better than the ones I'm taking =P.

Ignore the bland default blog setup, I'll find a way to pretty it up the moment I get an iota of free time =).

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home