Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Prelims Pwns Pam!

Really, I've never felt so defeated by exams, EVER. The maths paper, oh goodness. EVEN If I DID study, I won't have been able to answer. Seriously. Really. SCREWED. Literature was today. Can't think properly, wrote crap, am so gonna die in class. None of my papers made it pass 3 pages in length, with my poetry the worse at 1 page and 8 lines. I had 20 minutes left for poetry. Horray.

I really really REALLY don't feel like studying anymore. I've screwed up big time. I need a fricking time machine, travel back in time, and slap myself silly for not studying earlier. Really, time is running short and I'm really screwed. I can't think properly anymore, its information overload at its most extreme. Mr. A was right, cramming doesn't work.

I'm just so so sooo tired, not physically (though I have NO idea why I'm still alive after 4 days of near sleeplessness) but emotionally and mentally. totally exhausted and wondering why the hell I'm doing this. On the bright side... its just 7 more weeks. Just go for it, no regrets, I've already made more than I ought to. Just summon all my strength and make it pass that finish line. I want to survive this with a good grade, please... I wanna go uni....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home